- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until blended. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow creme. Serve with fruit. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Marshmallow Fruit Dip
Sort By :
Made this for the first time for a dinner party. What a hit. We used it as dessert and the kids loved it.
I always get requests from my wife to make this easy dip when strawberries are in season. It's so good I could eat it by itself.
I made this dip for my babyshower. I received many compliments. Next time I think Ill change the yogurt flavor to strawberry. Thank you for sharing
I have made this many times for different occasions. It is a favorite in our house and I get many requests for the recipe.
Definitely a great variation of the normal plain Cream Cheese and Marshmallow Creme Fruit Dip I make! The Cherry Yogurt adds an amazing flavor! Definitely make sure to follow the directions and not blend the cream cheese and marshmallow creme together like i did. By not folding it in it caused my cream cheese to get lumpy.