- Fill prepared cups two-thirds full. Bake 18-22 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10
- minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat butter, marshmallow creme and
- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Using a sharp knife, cut a 1-in.
- circle, 1 in. deep, in top of each cupcake. Carefully remove cut
- portion and set aside. Fill cavity with about 1 teaspoon filling.
- Replace tops, pressing down lightly. Dollop or pipe remaining
- filling over tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 1-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 373 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.