- lukewarm, about 10 minutes. Beat in vanilla.
- Spoon lukewarm gelatin mixture into egg depressions; dust with flour.
- Let stand for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Brush excess flour off marshmallow eggs. Dip each in chocolate candy
- coating. Place flat side down on waxed paper. Let stand until set.
- Pour white candy coating into a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag;
- cut a hole in one corner. Drizzle over eggs. Yield: 3 dozen.
Editor's Note: For safety reasons, we recommend that you discard the egg and all of the flour.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 462 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 94 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.