Says Niceville, Florida field editor Diane Hixon: "When you bake these snacks, the marshmallows inside disappears and creates a gooey, yummy cinnamon roll. They're so easy!"
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Separate rolls into eight triangles. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip
- each marshmallow into butter, roll in cinnamon-sugar and place on a
- triangle. Pinch dough around marshmallow, sealing all edges. Dip
- tops of dough into remaining butter and cinnamon-sugar. Place with
- sugar side up in greased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 13 to 15
- minutes. Serve warm.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 211 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.