- peel and salt until blended. Add egg yolk; beat on low speed just
- until combined. Pour into crust. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until
- center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir
- over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat and transfer
- to a bowl. Add cream and remaining cream cheese; beat until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat marshmallow mixture until light and fluffy. Spread over pie;
- sprinkle with remaining almonds. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 587 calories, 35 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.