- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup marmalade
- In a small bowl, combine butter and cheese. Add flour; stir until mixture forms a ball. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness; cut into 2-3/4-in. circles. Place 1/2 teaspoon marmalade on each circle. Fold pastry over and seal edges with a fork. Cut slits in top of pastry.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 5-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Marmalade Turnovers in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p63
Reviews for Marmalade Turnovers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mother's Day Pastry Recipes >