Marmalade Turnovers Recipe
"A church friend prepares these delicate pastries for gatherings, but they're usually gone before she gets the platter to the serving table," reports Anna Jean Allen of West Liberty, Kentucky.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup marmalade
- In a small bowl, combine butter and cheese. Add flour; stir until mixture forms a ball. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness; cut into 2-3/4-in. circles. Place 1/2 teaspoon marmalade on each circle. Fold pastry over and seal edges with a fork. Cut slits in top of pastry.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 5-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Marmalade Turnovers in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p63
Reviews for Marmalade Turnovers(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mother's Day Pastry Recipes >