Whether I use drumettes or chicken wings, these savory bites are always popular. I keep the pretty glazed appetizers warm during parties by serving them in my slow cooker. —Carole Nelson, Parkville, Missouri
- 15 whole chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, garlic, ginger and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 1/2 cup marinade for basting.
- Place remaining marinade in a large resealable plastic bag. Add wing sections; seal bag and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken wings in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Baste with a third of the reserved marinade; bake 15 minutes longer. Baste with remaining marinade. Bake 10-20 minutes more or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Marmalade Soy Wings in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p31
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Marmalade Soy Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review