- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 pounds)
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup orange juice, divided
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the water, 1/2 cup orange juice, marmalade, raisins and spices in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until raisins are softened and mixture is reduce to 1-3/4 cups.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining orange juice until smooth. Gradually stir into glaze. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Brush ham with glaze. Bake 1 to 1-1/2 hours longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with glaze. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Marmalade Raisin Glazed Ham in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p10
Reviews for Marmalade Raisin Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2008
"I hope this is good because I'm going to make it for Easter!:>)"