Marmalade Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1. Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15 minutes. Combine marmalade, water, ginger and remaining salt; spoon over pork. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (5 ounces) equals 188 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.