This delectable pork entree shared by P. Buchanan of Fairfax, Virginia is so easy to prepare. A swift ginger-marmalade sauce lends a touch of sweetness to each tender slice.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15 minutes. Combine marmalade, water, ginger and remaining salt; spoon over pork. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marmalade Pork Tenderloin in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Marmalade Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review