- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15 minutes. Combine marmalade, water, ginger and remaining salt; spoon over pork. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMarmalade Pork Tenderloin
"My husband isn't a fan of pork but absolutely loved this recipe. It was delicious."
"Great quick weekday supper. Extra sauce to spoon over - yes and foil to line the roaster - definitely yes!! I used orange juice to thin the glaze instead of water and leftovers make great sandwiches."
"I made this this evening. It was so so so good we thought. I only made one tenderloin for the 2 of us, but made all the sauce. I heated the extra in the micro and drizzled it overtop of the cooked meat. O, yeah, don't foget to cover the baking sheet with foil!!"