- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15 minutes. Combine marmalade, water, ginger and remaining salt; spoon over pork. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Marmalade Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
Quick easy and delicious!
My husband isn't a fan of Pork but absolutely loved this recipe. It was delicious.
Great quick weekday supper. Extra sauce to spoon over - yes and foil to line the roaster - definitely yes!! I used orange juice to thin the glaze instead of water and leftovers make great sandwiches.
Super good, super easy! Hardest part is keeping the sauce from sliding off the meat during baking. Heating extra sauce to drizzle over the cooked meat is a good idea.
I made this this evening. It was so so so good we thought. I only made one tenderloin for the 2 of us, but made all the sauce. I heated the extra in the micro and drizzled it overtop of the cooked meat. O, yeah, don't foget to cover the baking sheet with foil!!