Marmalade Meatballs Recipe
We had a pre-Superbowl potluck at work, so I started cooking these meatballs in the morning. By lunch time they were ready. They were a big hit!—Jeanne Kiss, Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the salad dressing, marmalade, Worcestershire sauce and pepper flakes. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- 2. Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatball mixture in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Microwave, covered, on high in a microwave-safe dish until heated through, gently stirring and adding a little water if necessary. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 meatball equals 73 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC