We had a pre-Superbowl potluck at work, so I started cooking these meatballs in the morning. By lunch time they were ready. They were a big hit!—Jeanne Kiss, Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the salad dressing, marmalade, Worcestershire sauce and pepper flakes. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatball mixture in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Microwave, covered, on high in a microwave-safe dish until heated through, gently stirring and adding a little water if necessary. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Marmalade Meatballs in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2009, p95
Reviews for Marmalade Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2011
"Easy and everyone loves this recipe from Sandra Lee's slow-cooker cookbook."
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2010
"A relative made these tasty treats for a holiday party! Awesome! Can't wait to make them!"