Marmalade-Glazed Steaks Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/4 pounds), cut into four steaks
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat marmalade and mustard over low heat. Whisk in butter until melted. Set aside 1/4 cup glaze for serving.
- 2. Broil steaks 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting occasionally with remaining glaze.
- 3. Spoon reserved glaze over steaks; sprinkle with onions. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 338 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Marmalade-Glazed Steaks
"Packed with flavor! YUM!~ Theresa"