- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/4 pounds), cut into four steaks
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a small saucepan, heat marmalade and mustard over low heat. Whisk in butter until melted. Set aside 1/4 cup glaze for serving.
- Broil steaks 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting occasionally with remaining glaze.
- Spoon reserved glaze over steaks; sprinkle with onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marmalade-Glazed Steaks in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011, p28
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Marmalade-Glazed Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2013
Packed with flavor! YUM!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >