Marmalade-Glazed Ham Loaf Recipe
I used to make this delicious entree often for my family. I still make it when I have company.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed herb stuffing mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1-1/2 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and stuffing mix; let stand for 5 minutes. Add onion and salt. Crumble pork and ham over mixture and mix well. Pat into a greased 9-in. square baking dish (pan will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes; drain. Bake 30 minutes longer; drain.
- 2. Combine the marmalade, vinegar, mustard, cinnamon and cloves; spread over ham loaf. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 534 calories, 29g fat (11g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 1308mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein
Reviews for Marmalade-Glazed Ham Loaf
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC