- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 to 4 pounds)
- 12 to 15 whole cloves
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer or beef broth
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a clove in each diamond.
- Pour beer or broth over ham. Rub brown sugar over surface of ham. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/4 hours.
- Spread with marmalade. Bake, uncovered, for 15-25 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Marmalade Baked Ham in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p34
Reviews for Marmalade Baked Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2013