Marmalade Monkey Bread
We love this pretty pull-apart bread, and drop-in company just raves about it. Because it uses refrigerated biscuits, it's so easy and quick to fix. You can try whatever jam you have on hand in place of the marmalade.
Deer Park, Washington
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, pecans, honey and butter. Cut
- each biscuit into four pieces. Layer half of the pieces in a greased
- 10-in. tube pan; top with half of the marmalade mixture. Repeat.
- Bake at 375° for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan
- for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 238 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.