Marmalade Monkey Bread Recipe
We love this pretty pull-apart bread, and drop-in company just raves about it. Because it uses refrigerated biscuits, it's so easy and quick to fix. You can try whatever jam you have on hand in place of the marmalade. —Delia Kennedy Deer Park, Washington
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, pecans, honey and butter. Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Layer half of the pieces in a greased 10-in. tube pan; top with half of the marmalade mixture. Repeat.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 238 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC