Mark's Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
This appetizer is equally delicious served hot or cold. It's a real crowd-pleaser.—Mark Curry, Buena Vista, Colorado
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + marinating YIELD:12 servings
- 1 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes, stirring once. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 69 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC