Mark's Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes, stirring once. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 69 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Mark's Marinated Mushrooms
"Great recipe, easy to make."
"This has been one of my favorite Taste of Home recipes for years."
"I made these for a family gathering. They were the first to go and everyone was asking for the recipe!"
"These are so simple and so good! I have made them with minced garlic and italian herbs or other additives to suit my mood. I make these often. Thank you for this recipe."