Marinated Veggie Salad Recipe
"This is my favorite potluck salad. I get compliments every time I make it," says Lynn Grate, South Bend, Indiana. It's also an ideal make-ahead dish since it needs to marinate overnight.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed
- 1 each medium sweet yellow, red and green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 77 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC