"This is my favorite potluck salad. I get compliments every time I make it," says Lynn Grate, South Bend, Indiana. It's also an ideal make-ahead dish since it needs to marinate overnight.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed
- 1 each medium sweet yellow, red and green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Veggie Salad in Country Woman January/February 2003, p41
Reviews for Marinated Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review