- marinade for basting. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers,
- alternately thread beef and vegetables.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs,
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or
- broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat reaches
- desired doneness, basting frequently with reserved marinade and
- turning occasionally. Yield: 8 kabobs.
Nutritional Facts: 2 kabobs equals 521 calories, 29 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 753 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 40 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now