This recipe is so versatile because you can use whatever vegetables you family prefers. It's a nice change from typical mayonnaise-based salads. —Rita Wagers, Emporia, Kansas
Recommended: 25 Healthy Zucchini Recipes
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over the vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Vegetable Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p224
Reviews for Marinated Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review