Marinated Vegetable Bean Salad Recipe
Canned beans make this colorful salad hearty...and bottled Italian dressing is an easy and tasty topper.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:20 servings
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) cut green beans, drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) wax beans, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) small pimiento-stuffed olives
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped (about 2 pounds)
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving. Yield: about 20 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 143 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 816 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC