Marinated Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- 1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the first 11 ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (3 ounces cooked turkey) equals 165 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Marinated Turkey Tenderloins
"i am looking forward to trying this with chicken this weekend."