Marinated Turkey Slices Recipe
"We love to entertain and have found this recipe makes plenty for a large get-together," writes Shavon Hoopes of Vernal, Utah. "The tender, flavorful turkey slices are always popular," she adds.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 3 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast halves, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1. In a blender, combine soy sauce, oil, horseradish and garlic powder; cover and blend on high until smooth. Add soda, cover and blend on high until smooth.
- 2. Pour into several large resealable plastic bags. Add turkey; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink, turning occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC