Marinated Turkey for Two Recipe
FOR YEARS, I've been exchanging recipes by correspondence with friends. A dear friend in North Carolina shared this one. What's best about this recipe is that you can enjoy wonderful turkey flavor without preparing a whole bird. —Rachel Wellborne Jacksonville, North Carolina
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (about 1 pound)
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground cloves
- Dash garlic powder
- 1. Place the turkey in a shallow glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate. Pour the remaining marinade over turkey. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place turkey in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour reserved marinade over turkey. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 20-30 minutes longer or until no longer pink, basting twice. Slice and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC