Marinated Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
In Hanover, Massachusetts, Kristen Croke relies on a handful of ingredients for this moist and tender main course. "When there are just two of us for dinner, I prepare one tenderloin and marinate the other in the freezer for later use," she explains.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
- 5 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients;
- add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the tenderloins in an 11-in. x
- 7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at
- 425° for 25-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan
- drippings. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork equals 217 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 4 lean meat.