- 5 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the tenderloins in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan drippings. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Marinated Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
"This recipe is so easy to make & so quick. AND it tastes really, really great. I didn't change anything about it and my husband & I used the leftovers for sandwiches."