Marinated Sirloin Steak Recipe
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the meat. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Remove meat; discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Sirloin Steak
"This is the best steak recipe I have found. My husband prefers this over any other recipe and any steak in a restaurant."
"This was really bad. The meat was tender but...........all we could taste is mustard and salt. Ruined a couple sirloins. My hubby asked that I not repeat this, and I wouldn't anyway."
"This was very good. My husband and my two teenage boys devoured all of it! Thank you for sharing!"
"i made this resipe for my birthday, and it was great, meat came out tender and juicy, i would recimend this resipe for any ocasion,"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.