These flavorful and colorful appetizers are so fun they'll be the talk of the party. And they're so easy: Simply assemble the day before and forget about them! Joanne Boone - Danville, Ohio
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 3/4-in. cubes
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 4 ounces hard salami, cut into 3/4-in. cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first five ingredients; add remaining ingredients. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate at least 4 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- For each kabob, thread one piece each of cheese, olive, salami and pepper onto a toothpick. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Marinated Sausage Kabobs in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p44
Reviews for Marinated Sausage Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review