This is a delicious salad that can be made ahead of time. The marinating gives it a lot of flavor and your family will be sure to love it.Marty Rummel, Trout Lake, Washington
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + marinating
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with
- dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield:
- 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 144 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 646 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.