- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Marinated Salad
Sort By :
"This salad comes together quickly, and tastes great. It was a hit at my house."
"Made this for Thanksgiving. I used a bag of frozen chopped brocolli and frozen chopped cauliflower - thawed, rinsed in cold water, and dried on paper towel. Made it extra quick. And everyone loved it. Also used Sweet Italian dressing - went really well with the veggies. Next time may add some bell peppers to the mix also."
"This is a very quick side dish with simple ingredients."