This is a delicious salad that can be made ahead of time. The marinating gives it a lot of flavor and your family will be sure to love it.—Marty Rummel, Trout Lake, Washington
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Marinated Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2009, p97
Reviews for Marinated Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review