Marinated Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, water, brown sugar and rosemary; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place the chops in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop (prepared with reduced-sodium soy sauce) equals 281 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 39 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 5 lean meat.
Reviews for Marinated Rosemary Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.