Marinated Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe
"I like to grill these chops in summer," notes field editor Lisa Morman of Minot, North Dakota. "When I'm entertaining, I often serve them with Parmesan-roasted potatoes and candied carrots."
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, water, brown sugar and rosemary; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the chops in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Pork Chops in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p8
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Rosemary Pork Chops(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2012
These were really good. I marinated for 24 hours and served them with roasted parmesan potatoes and homemade bread sticks with poppy seeds.