Marinated Rosemary Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 4 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- In a measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, garlic and rosemary. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan.
- Place chicken in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high for 6 minutes, rotating once.
- Immediately place chicken over drip pan and grill covered, over indirect medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Marinated Rosemary Chicken(4)
Sort By :
I discarded the microwave step and went straight to the grill, it was delicious!
firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU BASTE THE CHICKEN AS STATED AND COVER IT, IT WILL NOT GET TOUGH. email@example.com
Couldn't this recipe be baked, too? I don't have a grill and microwaving can toughen meat.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >