Marinated Ribeyes Recipe
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Pierce both sides of steaks several times with a fork. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup marinade to another bowl; cover and refrigerate until serving. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Warm reserved marinade; serve with steaks. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Ribeyes
"I didn't have time to marinade overnight, only had it in the bag about 2 hours and this steak was AWESOME. My whole family enjoyed it tremendously. Will DEFINITELY use this again, and again!"
"Used sirloins, but that was the only change I made. Great flavor! Used reserved marinade to saute mushrooms and onions to go with the steaks. Yum!"
"I love this marinade. This is the only marinade I use for steaks."
"The marinade was great - steaks had a lot of flavor and tasted delicious :) Will definitely use this again!"
"I made this for my husband back in April of this year...Now everytime I we have steak the whole family request this recipe...."
"We love this marinade. We like to cut our steak into cubes before marinating and grilling on skewers--to get more marinade flavor in each bite!"