- ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for
- 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, drain and discard marinade. In a large ovenproof skillet,
- brown pork in remaining oil on all sides. Place skillet in oven;
- bake pork for 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with roasted fennel.
- Garnish with fennel fronds if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 2/3 cup fennel equals 292 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 535 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.