Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Nothing could be more convenient when you're entertaining than this recipe. Marinate the pork for a few hours, bake, then pull together the side dishes.
—Alyce Wyman, Pembina, North Dakota
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- In a large resealable bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add
- the pork; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place tenderloins in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10
- minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now