- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- In a large resealable bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the pork; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray. Place tenderloins in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Pork Tenderloin in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p64
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review