Marinated Pork Strips
Meet the Cook: Especially if you're having company, this is a good recipe. While it looks like you spent time on it, it's actually easy.
Married 6 years, we have three little ones. Technically, I'm not working, but I've never worked so hard in my life!
-Karen Peterson, Hainesville, Illinois
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Place pork in a heavy
- resealable plastic bag; add marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto metal or soaked wooden
- skewers. Grill over hot heat for 12 minutes, turning once. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.