Marinated Pork Strips Recipe
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Place pork in a heavy resealable plastic bag; add marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill over hot heat for 12 minutes, turning once. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Strips
Sort By :
This is a great dinner to prepare the night before and cook up in no time the next day after work. My family and I have made this recipe many times and enjoy it over rice. The only substitution I make is I use diet lemon/lime soda.