My whole family gets so happy when they see me prepping this simple meal. When we have leftovers, it's sandwich heaven. —Maria Baral, Bozrah, Connecticut
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 peppercorn pork tenderloin (1 pound), halved lengthwise
- 1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread
- Additional balsamic vinaigrette, optional
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables and vinaigrette. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat 4 minutes. Turn; add vegetables. Grill 4-5 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Remove pork from grill; tent with foil.
- Place garlic bread on grill rack, cut side up. Turn vegetables; grill, covered, over medium heat 4-6 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, garlic bread is heated through and bottom is toasted.
- Cut tenderloin and garlic bread into serving-size pieces. Serve with vegetables and, if desired, additional vinaigrette. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Pork Mixed Grill in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Reviews for Marinated Pork Mixed Grill
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review