Marinated Pork Medallions
Serve this easy main dish with a green salad, corn and a dinner roll for a summery, standout supper. —Melanie Miller, Bascom, Ohio
5 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice
- and soy sauce. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic
- bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil;
- using long-handled tongs rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for
- 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 145°,
- basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand 5 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked pork equals 364 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 877 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks