Marinated Pork Medallions
Serve this easy main dish with a green salad, corn and a dinner roll for a summery, standout supper. —Melanie Miller, Bascom, Ohio
5 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple
- juice and soy sauce. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable
- plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate
- overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked pork equals 364 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 877 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot