Marinated Pork Loin Roast Recipe
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon each dried thyme, oregano and marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1. In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except pork. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Place roast in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Prick surface of roast with a fork; pour sauce over roast. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Remove bay leaf. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 255 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 543 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Loin Roast
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.