Marinated Pork Kabobs Recipe
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 8 small white onions, halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and coriander; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Alternate the pork, onions, tomatoes and peppers on eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Kabobs
Sort By :
Great and juicy recipe. I tried the button mushrooms too. I also added light apple pie Greek yogurt. Wow!
Wow was the pork tender and juicy. I don't know if I liked this or not. I didn't half the recipe cause it needs to feed me for a few days, but I used greek instead of regular yogurt. I also roasted everything in the oven due to my laziness, and a rough day at work, and a lack of desire to string up kebabs. I think in the future if I make this again I'll add the button mushrooms as below.
This is an EXCELLENT recipe. The pork was tender, juicy and flavorful. I cut the recipe in 1/2 for just the two of us, and added button mushrooms to the skewers. This one's a keeper my husband said.