Marinated Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain pork, discarding marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Freeze option: Freeze uncooked pork in bag with marinade. To use, completely thaw in refrigerator. Grill as directed. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pork chop equals 452 calories, 32 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 569 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 37 g protein.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.