Marinated Pork Chops
I make these tasty chops all the time and my family never tires of them. The secret to these tender chops is overnight marinating. —Jean Neitzel, Beloit, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add the first 10 ingredients; add
- pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat, for 4-5
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat
- stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.