Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 cups small fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- Place the mushrooms in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over mushrooms and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Mushrooms in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p19
Reviews for Marinated Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review