- 2 pounds fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- Place mushrooms and tomatoes in a large shallow dish. Combine the next five ingredients; drizzle over mushrooms and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring once.
- Line a serving platter or bowl with spinach. Using a slotted spoon, arrange vegetables over spinach. Sprinkle with bacon if desired. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Mushroom Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p10
Reviews for Marinated Mushroom Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review