- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add cheese cubes. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish; serve with toothpicks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Mozzarella
Sort By :
"Great appetizer for a party without being the same old plain, cut up cubes of cheese, which has gotten a bit boring in my book. This recipe has the contemporary flavors that are welcome at gatherings and easy to assemble!"
"A friend made these for our taste test to serve at an event. My eyes lit up as soon as I spotted the cheese! They are very yummy!"
"I made this for a party over the weekend and it was an instant hit! I would suggest tasting your cheese, if you're using fresh cheese that doesn't have much salt in it I would add a little. Definitely go by your taste-buds though."
"Served this as a Christmas appetizer at our family party, and it was a hit. Looked festive with the red sun dried tomatoes and green herbs. Ended up with an empty dish! Made about 2 hrs in advance and kept refrigerated until time to serve."
"This is very good. I added a little salt but otherwise, didn't change a thing."